Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"So what are we going to do? Sit around bars, sipping Cosmos and sleeping with strangers when we're eighty?"

Sex and the City.
We all know the show.
We all know the imfamous Carrie Bradshaw.
But what about Carrie before she met Samantha, Miranda and Charolette? 
Let me introduce you to:

The Carrie Diaries
The story of Carrie Bradshaw - the Connetticut Girl just trying to find a boyfriend, make her father happy and become a writter.
If you love Sex and the City.
Read this book.
I have to say it's AMAZING and I am planning on ordering the sequel Summer and the City (where we meet both Samantha and Miranda for the first time) very soon.
Happy Tuesday Dolls!
Talk to you soon,
Meghan

4 comments:

  1. Love love love love this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I wrote up my guest post and it's all ready to go for you! How would you like me to send it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. EH Sorry about that! Blogger is being funky today and won't let me comment under my regular account! Just to clarify, it's Hannah from WholeHeartedly Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you could send it as an email in a word document or a google doc or something like that, that would be great...

    ReplyDelete