So a while back, I did a post on my favorite blogs (Blah Blogs? I Don't Think So.)
And while XOXO, Emelie, Let's Be Preppy, College Prep, Love, Brooke and Ciara's World are still my top 5 favs I'd like to share some of my other favorite blogs I read.
- Analyze This ~ A Blog written by a girl named Aly, it's so cute. I especially love the posts on here new home. And her background...just wonderful
- Bless Your Heart ~ this blog is cute. Very Fashiony. Very Fabulous. A Must Read.
- Classy from North to South ~ Written by a college-aged redhead named Jordan, this blog is a little random but I have to say I adore it.
- Sweet Southern Prep - a very recent (like two days ago) find. This blog is cute.
- Hey, Hey Holly - another recent find, I love this blog. I spend all Monday going back and reading every post. Holly is a blonde chica from New Mexico transplanted into the South at that school. (auburn for those who don't know Meghan Speak)
So in all honesty, this probably wasnt my best post but I still thought I'd share some of my dashboard dolls.
I'm hoping to go job hunting this weekend ~ Wish Me Luck!
Also, if anyone knows of anyone hiring in Scottsboro area let me know!
Talk to you soon,