Sunday, April 10, 2011

Vroom Vroom

In light of recent events,
I'd like to share my dream cars:


Mercedes S55 AMG

 Such a pretty car. This is what I'd want to drive after I've been a doctor for a few years.
It's sleek and stylish and fancy.


Porshe Boxster

This car is so hot. I just adore it.
Only bad thing about convertibles is it messes up your hair.


Volvo C30

Who doesn't want a car like a Cullen?


Volkswagen Beetle

I want this car so bad. It's just like Barbie's!
But this is a little to much for real use so
This one would work just as well.

Talk to you soon,
   Meghan

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping you would post soon! Haven't seen you on my Dashboard in like 3 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This past weekend has just been so busy. I have a new post coming in just a bit :)

    ReplyDelete