Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Most Wonderful School in all the World

lI can't say I've been a World Traveler.
There are many many many more places I haven't been.
But at the end of the day,
There seems to be only one place that holds the most beautiful place in the World to me.
Do you know where we are yet?
What about now?
Still no?
You should be getting an Idea
And If you're still not sure,
here's a road map

The University of Alabama.
Tuscaloosa.
I've been going to this school since I was 2 years old.
My parents are both alums.
Up until this past year, I've gone to at least one football game since I was five.
I've been on a tour.
I've gone to a Honors College Reception.
I want to walk down Sorority Row on the way to my House.
I want to spend my Saturdays at Football Games.
I want to walk across the Quad on the way to class.
I want to live in my Crimson and White.
I want to scream Roll Tide with all my heart.

It's a dream that I want with all my heart to come true.
Only time will tell.
Roll Tide Forever and Always.
Talk to you soon,
 Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment