Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Taking on the Capital



Picture from the First Meeting
Tomorrow, I have Marshall County Youth Leadership commenly called MCYL.
MCYL is a group of about 30 Juniors from all of the Marshall County Schools (Arab, Albertville, Boaz, Douglass, DAR, Asbury, Brindlee Mountain and Guntersville)
We had to be interviewed and picked to be included.  
We meet once a month and get to do things around the County.
This month though, we are heading to the State Capital down in Montgomery for an all day adventure.
Below is the outfit I'm wearing (well the shoes are a little diffrent but not much)
I'm hoping it'll be a blast.
I'll plan on posting pictures later although I make no promises.

MCYL

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

2 comments:

  1. I'm in Youth Leadership in Jackson County!! We're going to Montgomery the 21st!! I had no clue there were Youth Leaderships in other counties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if your trip is anything like ours you should have a blast! It was a long day but lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete