Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fashion 101

As a Request of Ciara (Ciara's World - FABULOUS Blog! Check her out!) I am going to do a post about my Fashion Class.
Fashion couldn't come at a better part of the day.
All day until 7th period, I have serious classes.
Then I come into fashion.
Miss Beth Cagle is our wonderful teacher.
We've done quite a lot in there this year.
Our first project was a bag to hold walmart bags.
I made one for my mother but I don't have a picture of it.
After that we went on to making pajama pants
From there we went on to making our own purses
Following that, we did the history of fashion by doing papers on famous Designers and Time Periods.
I can't recal the designer I had but I know I had the 1910s for my Time Period.
From there we went on to making our sock monkeys (mine turned out ugly)
As of right now, we have not started a new class project but I am taking on a project of my own and making a dress.
Except pictures when I'm done!
If anyone has any questions about Fashion Class just let me know.
Thanks for reading!
 Oh and speaking of fashion, I redesigned my blog....what do ya'll think?
Talk to you soon,
  Meghan

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Meghan!! I'm excited to take my class now!! BTW, your blog looks so good now- of course it did before too!!

    ReplyDelete