Saturday, March 19, 2011

TV Guilty Pleasures...

Guilty Pleasures....We all have them.
For some, its food or sports or shopping or reading
And while I may have bits of each of the before mentioned things, my one true guilty pleasure it my TV habit.
Every day it seems there is something new coming on that I just can't miss.

Monday:

7 PM. ABC Family
Pretty Little Liars
This show is amazing. To put it simple, there is this group of four best friends: Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily. They use to have another best friend named Alli. She was killed and no one is really sure by who. In the town of Rosewood, everyone seems guilty. Things get really interesting when the foursome begin to get notes from a mysterious character by the name of "A". "A" is a nasty piece of work who make life a living hell for everyone.
If you don't watch, you should.
The twists and turns keep you on the edge of your seat the whole time. The plot line is amazing. The characters are fabulous. And the fashion....well it's just heaven. ( PLL Fashion Post)
It's hard to believe this show has only been on for 2 seasons now.
The season finial is this Monday. I highly recommend checking it out.

7PM. ABC Family
The Secret Life of the American Teenager
It Premieres Monday, March 28th.
Secret Life was originally about how Ricky got Amy pregnant at Band Camp the summer before her freshman year and her going through having to be pregnant in high school.
As the series has gone on, its changed to a teenaged soap opera. Amy and Ben were together. Now they're not. Ben slept with Adriana and got her pregnant and they're trying to make that all work. Amy's trying to get together with Ricky. And of course there's all the craziness with Grace too.
It can be funny but most of the time its just stupid.
And yet, I always watch....

8PM. ABC Family.
Make It or Break It
Back on Monday March 28th at 8PM!
This is my all time favorite show.
It probably has something to do with the fact that I did gymnastics for 6 years and I truly miss it.
None the less, this show it amazing. Basically, its about the Rocky Mountain Gymnastics Club in Bolder, CO but really its so much more than that.
I can't explain the plot, all I can say is watch it and love it.

7PM. Fox.
House

House.
The cranky addict of a doctor. I love this show.
I want this job minus the addiction.
Every episode House manages to save the patient in one hour. Wouldn't it be nice if life was always this easy.
Due to my other Monday shows, I normally skip House and catch up when its on USA and Bravo.

Wednesday:

9PM. ABC
Off the Map
This is a new show on ABC. It's about a group of doctors deep in the jungles of South America.
I love this show. It may become better than Grey's and that's saying a lot.
Tommy and Mena are so cute. I'm ready for them to get together.

Thursday:

8PM. ABC
Grey's Anatomy
I think even is you don't watch this show, you know about this show.
I love it. I rarely miss an episode.
Doctor shows just make me happy.
 
9PM. ABC
Private Practice
A spin-off of Grey's, it follow the story of Addison Montgomery and her life in L.A.
It's pretty good. I enjoy it.
 
Sunday:
 
9PM. E!

Kardashians

No matter is it's Keeping Up, Kourtney and Kim take New York, Kourtney and Khloe take Miami or any other form of Kardashian it's pretty great.
Now I don't always watch on Sunday nights, its on so much I watch it most of the rest of the time.
 
9:30PM. E!
Holly's World
This show follows Holly Madison's life in Las Vegas.
It's funny. Stupid but funny.
 
9PM. Bravo

The Real Housewives
The Real Housewives. These shows are just so funny.
I love OC, New Jersey and D.C.
New York is ok and Miami is growing on me.
I HATE the Atlanta one though.
It makes the beautiful South look like a bunch of stupid, trashy, hoes.
 
So now you see I have no life.
I spend my time watching way to much TV.
 
Talk to you soon,
  Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment