Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Inspired By...

So it's well known that Fashion can come from anything.
And probably has and probably will at at least one point.
For Example,
Stars Tonight By Lady Antebellum
I love this song.
It's upbeat and happy and I just want to party when I hear it.
"Girls in their heels and a skinny pair of blue jeans
Boys in black pearl buttons looking just like Springsteen
Mama says why you wanna play in a silly rock 'n' roll band
Well, if you stood here mama, I know you'd understand, yeah"


"We are the kings and the queens
You traded your baseball cap for a crown
When they gave us our trophies
And we held them up for our town
And the cynics were outraged
Screaming, this is absurd
'Cause for a moment a band of thieves
In ripped-up jeans got to rule the world"

This is one of my favorite songs. I mean who wouldn't want to fight dragons with the homecoming king?

Just a couple of examples of things that can inspire.
If you have anything you'd like me to do please let know.
Keep being fabulous,
Talk to you soon,
  Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment