Saturday, March 5, 2011

True Life: I'm A Southern Belle


Well I just spent the last 43 minutes watching this and I have to say I LOVE it! All of it is just so true. I love being southern and being a southern belle. There is nothing quite as fabulous. I want to have a family and wear nice clothes and I can NOT wait when a year from now, I'll be getting ready to head off to the University and get to live the true southern life.

"In the South, the breeze blows softer... neighbors are friendlier, nosier, and more talkative. (By contrast with the Yankee, the Southerner never uses one word when ten or twenty will do). This is a different place. Our way of thinking is different, as are our ways of seeing, laughing, singing, eating, meeting and parting. Our walk is different, as the old song goes, our talk and our names. Nothing about us is quite the same as in the country to the north and west. What we carry in our memories is different, too and that may explain everything else."

Talk to you soon,
 Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment