Sunday, August 22, 2010

We went out last night....

So, its been a while... but with school starting back i've been a little bit busy... so recap.
Junior year is slowly starting. I'm so ready for the first football game! :)
Yesterday was so much fun.
Spent all moring washing cars for the dance team. Made a good chunk of change :)
Yesterday afternoon/night was the  best I've had in a long time. I met some great girls and got to celebrate the birthday of the greatest best friend in the world, Macy Michelle! And got to see one of my favorite girls, Shelby :)

Meghan, Macy, Shelby
August 21, 2010
Limo ride, olive garden, scavedger hunt in the mall and ended it all with the fabulous trio (Macy, Shelby and Meghan) all back at Macy's house. Those girls are my favorites. Love ya'll.

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." ~Oprah Winfrey

Talk to you soon,
 Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment