Saturday, August 14, 2010

So take the Photographs and Still Frames in Your Mind....

The first week of Junior year is offically over. And it was a good week at that. My classes are all great; only down side. Homework. But I guess thats to be excepted with a heavy courseload during this wonderful junior year. Hard to believe in less than 177 school days I will be a senior in the Class of Two Thousand Twelve and in 357 I will be a Graduate of good ol' KDS. But for now I'm just going to let the time pass slowly and enjoy it while it lasts. I'm not going to be one of these rushing out into the world just to look back and realize I've missed some of the best years of my life.

Football season offically started last night with the Blue-White Game. My little brother isn't so little anymore as he played in his first ever game as a 7th grader. Wow. Its scary how fast theses last 2 years have flown and to know these next 2 will be even faster. But now's not the time to worry. Now's the time to live and have fun and makes the memories we'll always remember.

"Quit worrying about the stupid things. You have 4 years to be irresponsible. Relax. Work is for people with jobs. You'll never remember class time, but you'll remember time hanging out with your friends. So stay out late, go out on a Tuesday night when you have a paper due, Wednesday. Spend money you don't have. Drink until sunrise. The work never ends school does."

Talk to you soon,
 Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment