Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thank you for Trying to Back Out on Me and TV Night with my Mother

Good evening all,
  I sit here having just finished my Oreo Brownie Earthquake Blizzard. It was quite amazing.
I had a fabulous day. Spent the morning with some dear friends, Mackayla and Skylar. What would I do without those two? Well my day would be less amusing thats for sure and I'd still be trying to figure out what to do with those tables in my daddy's classroom. Thanks Ladies. :)

I also took my brother to football and back and ate a lovely dinner. Now as it is almost 8 o'clock, I'm getting ready to watch Make It or Break It with my mother. Its easily one of my favorite shows. If you haven't seen it I suggest watching it; Tuesday nights 8p.m Central Time.











Well show's starting. "Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time."- Mark Twain

Talk to you soon,
 Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment