Monday, August 2, 2010

Schedules, Besties and Banged Heads....

Good evening dears,
  What a day what a day. So today really made it offical that I'm now a junior. Got my schedule and locker and everything. It's all looking up from here! Now just comes the fun of getting ready for what comes after these next two years. But for now I'm going to enjoy it because in two years when I sit in a dorm room by myself without my family and friends beside me I don't want to regret wishing my high school years away.

  This evening, I went to see Charlie St. Cloud with one amazing chica, my best friend since we were 2, Macy Michelle! :) It was really good, sad at some parts and kind of different but so good! I advice going to see it. Speaking of my best friend, I'm going to spend a little time on her. I've know Macy since we were two at Tiny Tots Day Care and I can't believe its been 14 years since then. She's a one-of-a-kind girl she is. I know she's always there for me. I love you Mac! Thanks for always being my bestie.

And now since I'm talking about best friends, I hope everyone out there has one. I know I have my number one bestie and several other "best" friends that are my crew, my possie, my go to people that will be there if i need them and will talk to me for hours about the most stupid stuff when its 1 in the morning and I just need to talk. I hope everyone has those people they can call on. In the words of writer, Albert Camus: "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Finally, I hit my head tonight and it hurt. Just thought I'd share that and a quote to leave you thinking.
"What others think of us would be of little moment did it not, when known, so deeply tinge what we think of ourselves." - Paul Valery

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment