Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Begining of the Begining

Happy Sunday evening to you all.
 Let me begin by saying I hope you all have had a good day; I spent it shopping with my family which led to my younger brother ending up with 3 pairs of shoes and me well not so much. But oh well, next week Shopping with my mommy! :)

So This is the begining of the begining as this post is titled. For me this means a lot of things, for one the begining of this blog, the begining of this month and the begining of a new school year which is just around the corner.
For me, I am very happy about this. To quote, "Holidays are enticing only for the first week or so. After that, it is no longer such a novelty to rise late and have little to do." -Margaret Laurence; So I'm glad to be heading back to those hallow halls of learning and to see those people I've had little to do with over the past two months.
So tomorrow is a good day, as I get my schedule for my Junior year. :) and then I'm heading to the movies with my bestie Macy Michelle to see Charlie St. Cloud.

Well, I do believe that is all I have to say for the moment. I was hoping for a deeper post but when the pen went to paper (or in this case fingers went to keys) this is what you got.

Til next time I leave you with a quote,
" Most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy."-Robert Anthony

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

2 comments: