Sunday, June 2, 2013

Long time, no talk

Hello Lovlies,
It's been a very long time since I've posted on here.
Hell, it was the middle of September last time I bothered.
And looking back on that, it's like holy shit crap was I naive at what freshman year of college would really be like.
And it hasn't even been a year since then.
Like a year ago, I would have never imagined my life would be anything at all like it is now.
When I last posted in September, I don't think I could imagine life to happen as it did freshman year.

And I guess it sounds like I just have a lot of untold stories.

So let's see if we can feel in some holes.

First semester was good.
I made some really good friends, classes were pretty simple, you know all that fun stuff.
Football games, freshman things, that sort of stuff.

Second semester things sort of went to crap.
I had two very big breakdowns, which included:
  •  me thinking about dropping out of school
  • looking at every major that UA has to offer in order to chancge from chemical engineering
  • nearly failing two classes
  • Somehow managing to pass both those classes (along with all my others)
  • Making a few of probably the best of friends I've had in the longest time
  • Not getting hired for a co-op
  • Realizing that while my life wasn't going how my high school self had planned, that it was still ok.

And now we're here.
I survived my freshman year of college.
I have an unhealthy obsession to Tumblr
I'm still majoring in Chemical Engineering but have added a History minor
I'm on the brink of my 19th birthday.
I'm taking summer classes at Northeast.
I got hired at Walmart for the summer
I've come to realize that while I love Scottsboro and it's always be my hometown, I've outgrown it

While I'm scared of what the future might hold, I'm actually so excited to see what might happen.

I'm not going to make any promises that I'll actually use this but I'm going to try.

Because maybe one day it'll be worth to have this record of my life. (Which is the only reason I'm not deleting everything else on here and starting over)


Love y'all.

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment