Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words: 30 Day Snap Day 2&3

Hello Lovelies!
Much like normal, I'm a day late and a dollar short.
Or simple put, I'm a bad blogger who forgot to post her picture for the 30 Day Snap yesterday.
So today y'all will be getting 2 pictures instead of one!


This was me last night and tonight.
I actually enjoy school but these online classes might be the death of me.
I guess it's a good learning experience but as someone who has never skipped class (well once but we're not talking about that) being forced to go to class actually means I get my work done while this I keep going, I'll just get to it later and then spend too much time on tumblr.
Time to buckle down and get a lot of reading done.


Now this looks like the ugliest stack maybe ever.
But it's not.
It's work. (featuring my watch)
I spent my first day of work out on the floor today.
We're getting ready for inventory so I'm counting fabric.
Which is what the rubber bands are for.
6 hours of counting fabric.
At least it'll be nice once pay day rolls around.

And so yeah, that's about it.
I'm bloody tired but have 3 chapters of Religion homework to go read.
Procrastination at it's finest.

Love y'all!

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment