Saturday, June 8, 2013

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words: 30 Day Snap Day 6

Hello Lovelies!
Happy Saturday!
I hope y'all have had a great day!

Mine has been pretty good.
Momma is going out of town tomorrow through Tuesday and then Daddy and Ryland are going to track camp Wednesday through Saturday.

Which leads me today's post.

Which I like to call, Pre-Birthday and the start of birthday week



We went to Sam's and got a cake since Daddy and Ryland will be out of town on my actual birthday (FRIDAY!!!)
And is it not the cutest thing?
like so adorbs.

And these are the presents sitting in the living room.
Mocking me.

Except I kind of got to open half of them...
And I'm not going to tell y'all what I got just yet.

Because I'm either going to do one big post or make a haul video.
But I'm pretty happy with what I got so far.
There's still several left though..

I'm spoiled.

Also to anyone that follows me on Tumblr. I'm sorry about last night.
I'd say never again but we all know it'll happen.

Love y'all!

Have a great day!

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment