Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tide Pride

Good Evening my lovelies!
I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Today I went shopping at a local boutique here in the 'boro that was having a great sale going on.
I picked up a dress that was normally $55 for $33.
I was very excited.
Here's the dress.
That's a close up.
and what's even better is I have the perfect place to wear it!
On Friday, I am off to Tuscaloosa for a campus visit!
Yay!
This is what I'm planning on wearing plus whatever necklace I happen to find in the upcoming week.
I can't wait til Friday!

As always, I love all my readers and I love comments. (hint, hint)

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

4 comments:

  1. Ah! That outfit is so cute. Where did you get your cowboy boots? I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and the deal you got on that beautiful dress makes it even more fab! And I'm jealous that you get to visit UA because that is the only school I'm applying to that I don't get to visit. And I'm just going to end this now because you probably feel like I'm stalking your blog...

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the cowboy boots when I went shopping in Nashville and I'll do my best to take pictures when I'm down at UA and post them later, and feel free to stalk all you like. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did u get ur dress? It is beyond cute :) love u bestie -Macy

    ReplyDelete