Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Darling Readers

Hello Darling Dolls
I posted yesterday how much I love my readers but the post got all forms of messed up.
I don't know what happened there...
None the less I love every single one of you for taking the time to read and I'd like to ask a favor out.
If you read, I'd love to know so if you could comment that you do I'd love it.
Also, I am really wanting to hold a giveaway
but for this to happen I'd hope to be up to at least 25 followers.
So if you read and don't follow just click the follow button and create a google account and if you already follow, feel free to share with anyone.
Also, if anyone has anything they'd like to see more of or less of or anything at all they'd like to add to Talk to you soon let me know.

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment