Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Favorite Week of My Favorite Month is upon us!

Hello Lovelies!
I hope everyone has had a fabulous week.
Mine has been spent being covered in paint.
It all started with the fact that I painted my bedroom like 6 months ago.
In my room there is a big built in book case that I never got around to finish painting because it takes way to long.
This week, I finally got to it.
Like it?
I do.
Pink shelves with green trim.
Also featuring my Ralph Lauren towel, my laptop that's always up and my closet that's looking way to empty.
We (My Daddy and Me...but mainly me) also cleaned out my brother's room while he was at baseball camp and then today I painted Red's room for him.
He's doing the base boards here.

On another note, speaking of my empty closet, I'm going shopping Monday!
At the North Georgia Premium Outlets.
Banana Republic, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Izod, J. Crew, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Saks, True Religion, White House Black Market, Fossil, Kate Spade, Pottery Barn.
Designer Brands, Outlet Prices.
I'm very excited.

Not to mention, Tuesday (TUESDAY!) at 12:21AM I will turn 17.
At the exact same time and day that I was born.
I've only actually asked for two things.
A new phone and a new iPod cover.
Although an iPhone would make that so much easier. (Hint hint mom and dad...not that ya'll read this but still)
I also want a desk for my room but I didn't really ask for that although I think I'm getting one.
But I digress.

Wednesday, I'm heading to Tuscaloosa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited.
We have family coming in so we get to see them.
And my campus visit got pushed back to the 1st of July so there was talk of heading on over to Mississippi State afterwards but we'll see about that.

I hope everyone else has weeks just as wonderful.
And remember I'm always open to birthday presents if anyone is feeling generous. ;)

Have a glorious day.
Make it as wonderful as you!

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment