Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sometimes......

I start thinking about how freshman year was just yesterday and o
other days, it feels like forever ago. Its hard to believe that one of my first posts was about starting junior year and now.....holy s***e in four months I will be a senior. And i'm excited..... I really am. I cant wait for all those senior memories and I can NOT wait to be Bama Bound. I've decided. It doesnt matter where else I look. I wanna go to my other home which is also where I want to spend my summer (& birthday) this yeat as I am planning on applying to the Rural Health Program at UA - a 5 week pre-pre-med summer program. I really want to get it. Like super bad. I'd cry if I dont. Anyways, I think thats all I have for ramplings tonight. Roll Tide Cubcats :)

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment