Friday, June 8, 2012

Motivation


This is different from my normal rambling but I feel like maybe it's something I need to do.
Actually strike the maybe.
I'm not happy with my body right now. 
I'm not saying I'm overly fat but I'm not happy with how I look.


I while back I started working out.
Like 6 days a week and I had lost almost 20 pounds.
But that's almost a year ago and I've gained half of that back.
Recently, I tried again, I started walking and while I wasn't losing the weight I was feeling better.
Then came the end of the school year.
With finals and graduation and everything else, I quit walking.
And I've been on summer break for almost a month and still haven't done anything about it.
And it's time to change that.
I'm not sure what I'll do about it but it's time for a change. 
For now I'm just watching what I eat and how much.
My 18th birthday is in less then a week. 
I know I wont be happy with my body by then so my  goal is in a year from now to be happy with how I look.

It's not going to be easy but I'm done saying oh I'll do it tomorrow and tomorrow never gets here.
Today is my day for change.

I'd love if y'all joined me.

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment