Friday, September 16, 2011

Gameday on the Quad

Hi Doll Faces!
I hope everyone's week went well. Mine's been long.
Three AP classes and Government have me running raged.
From an AP English test that every single person (47 people) failed to studying over three hours last night for my first AP Bio test and completely forgetting about my AP Calc homework, I'm very glad the weekend is here.
Even though its leading me to work on homework on a Friday night, I'm very excited about tomorrow.
The Green Mean of North Texas are heading down to Tuscaloosa tomorrow and
So. Am. I!

It's the first time I've been down on  campus since about June and I'm so excited!
Even better is the fact that it's a night game starting at 6:30 so instead of getting up at the crack of dawn, we're leaving the 'boro around noon to get about three hours in on Campus before Kick-Off.
I'm wearing this dress
with my houndstooth elephant necklace and some form of shoes.
I hope everyone has a great Saturday and all your teams win. 
(Unless you're yelling for that team)
Love ya'll!
ROLL TIDE!

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment