Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Two Week Stretch

Hello my lovelies!
I hope you are all having a wonderful day.
Mine has been very long, and it's only 1:00.
It all started with the fact that I woke up at like 5 this morning in hopes of getting a Pottermore account (didn't happen, I fell back asleep) but I still had to get up at 6 due to the fact that I had a little thing call senior schedules to pick up today.
It took about an hour and a half but I finally, got my schedule all fixed.
In case ya'll were wondering,
1st - Aide
2nd - AP English Lit
3rd - AP Calc
4th - AP Bio
5th - Resourse
6th - Fashion
7th - Government/ Econmics
8th - Personal Finance

Of course there's always the chance this will change none the less, I think this year will be a good one.

This afternoon, I've been enjoying the Pretty Little Liars marathon and UPS just dropped off my new dress and blinds for my room :)
That's my dress, I like it but it's much more red then it looks in this picture. 

Stay fabulous and keep reading.
I think I'm going to go take a nap or maybe make cookies...

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment