Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The First of the Lasts

I am so sorry I've fallen off the face of the Bloggersphere. 
I've just been major busy and very uninspired lately. 
Today was as Coach Keller put it, "The First of the Lasts" as I took my senior pictures today.
I also may be changing my future home.
All my life, I've been raised with "Roll Tide" coming from my lips.
And that of course will never change.
But this past Monday, my family and I took a trip to Oxford, Mississippi to check out the University of Mississippi.
I really loved it.
The campus is beautiful and the people were so friendly and I really felt welcomed.
So now, this girl that was always "Bama Bound" may very well be getting to be yelling "Go Rebs" 
I have a lot of decisions to make as this up coming year is upon us.
I hope you'll all be there to join me on this ride.
Thanks for always being there.
You have no idea how much it brightens my day to know, what I'm has actually been looked at by people.

Sorry for the random post tonight. Except TTYS to get back to normal soon. 
As always,
Talk to you soon,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment