Sunday, December 11, 2011

Keep Calm

Hi guys and gals!
I feel completely terrible for my lack of posts in the last month.
I'd say I've been so busy and all that but I'm trying to not make excuses.
Let's just say I've been uninspired and haven't made the time to blog.
I'll try to get better.
No promises though.
Anyways...

So I'm sure we're all familiar with this poster:

And if you're on pinterest (If you're not and want to be hit me up! I'll gladly invite you!) I'm sure you've seen all the modified ones.
In light of that, I'd like to find the Keep Calm posters that I think apply to me.

RTR
I bake, I eat, I bake, I eat...
Dies is make anyone else feel better?
My first love
Life motto
Seriously.
I love bows, I just never actually wear them...
Am I the only one who misses Gilmore Girls?

If you've read my blog at all, you'll understand how these apply.
Now for a few that apply very recently

Just 3 more days and as many finals and I am done with this semester!

Almost there... almost there!

Oh and this one
Rematch Baby!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Love my readers!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment