Saturday, November 12, 2011

Flash to the Past

Hello loves!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend.
As we are aware of, yesterday was Vetern's Day. For that I'd like to say thank you to the many men (and a few women) in my family who have served; I love you all and to everyone else who has served or is thinking of, I thank you all!
Also yesterday was what some called the luckiest day of the year which won't happen for another century: 11/11/11. 
While many were out doing what ever they were doing to be lucky, I was taking a trip back to the 1920s.
Yesterday my good friend, Nick had his murder mystery birthday party.
It was so much fun.
This was the whole group.
Back Row: Garrett, Juan, Derek, Robert and Skylar
Front: Amber, Brianna, Morgan, Jana, Me, Joe, Mackayla and Gordy
Floor: Nick

Nick's cake
Me, Skylar, Morgan and Mackayla
These girls right here are my best friends
The Boys
(Clockwise: Joe, Robert, Gordy, Nick, Garrett and Derek)
Favorite couple like ever. Love these two.

If you can't tell, I had a ton of fun.
It's hard to believe that in 189 days, I won't see these guys at least 5 days a week.
Time to make the memories last.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment