Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Missing in Action

Hi Lovelies!
I'm so sorry I've been MIA recently.
I promise, I haven't forgot ya'll.
I've just been very very busy.
My AP classes are so much bloody work.
English is impossible, Calc is hard as all get out and Bio is so much work I might be bald by the time the semester is over.
Add in all the college stress plus scholar's bowl, FBLA, yearbook and Dedication Day coming up its been crazy.
On top of that its Homecoming week!!
I'm excited.
I sadly dont have any pictures from the first two dress up days (camo day and hobo day) but I'll do my best to take pictures and share the rest of the week (hippie day, Disney day and class colors)

Keep reading.
Anything ya'll wanna see let me know.
Love ya'll!

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment