Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dorm Sweet Dorm

Hi ya'll!
As we're all aware of, I'm attending good ol' UA this upcoming fall.
I recently began the roommate search (still looking just saying)
But on Pinterest I have my dream dorm board so I've decided to share what I'd love to have in my dream dorm.
Seriously if I could have any room ever, I'd want it to look like this.
In all honesty, the bedding I have for my dorm looks like this:
Except its pillowcases and a comforter instead of sheets.
And I'm currently making this throw but in white instead.
Then just add:
This rug
MDE
over the bed
Couple of these in pink and white
I really want this.
And no room is complete without a little Roll Tide!

I'm still looking for a roommate but I'll settle looking for an awesome room for right now.

Talk to you soon,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment