Friday, November 26, 2010

Post Thanksgiving Maddness

Happy Day After Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Iron Bowl Day, whatever you want to call it,
    Well lets see, Thanksgiving was great, went down to the farm and saw Daddy's family then went to my Mamaw's house for dinner and it was great as always!
 As far as black Friday goes- we did nothing except for ran up to the square to look for fabric in Hammer's (they had none) then to Goody To Shoes where I got some awesome houndstooth sunglasses and a white turtleneck.
  Iron Bowl Day- Well for my beautifully wonderful Tide it was a sad day :( but as I said earlier If auburn will buy a player won't suprise me that they paid the refs. Forever and Always Roll Tide! And that's all I have to stay about that.

"You don't have to flaunt your success, but you don't have to apologize for it either." - Gene Stallings
Talk to you Soon,
  Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment