Tuesday, April 26, 2011

387 Days

As my senior friends get ready to graduation, it makes me start to think.
May 19th 2012.
At this point in time, it seems ages away.
In reality it's only a little over a year.
387 Days.
Roughly 190 School Days.
That's all that's left of my free public education.
I could say I was ready for that day.
But truth be told, I'm not.
I want to graduate... I'm ready to put my mark on the world.
Let there be no doubt about that.
But am I ready to leave what I've known for the past 16 years of my life?
No. Not at all.
I plan on making all the time I have until May 19th the best it could possibly be.
One of my favorite quotes is "Live Every Day Like its Your Last."
Live for the moments you'll never forget.
Live for the friends who will always have your back.
Make Mistakes.
Dream Big.
Do Your Best.
Go A Little Crazy.
I have a little list of things in the back of my mind that I want to do before I leave good ol' KDS.
I only have 387 days for that to happen.
Have a great evening and a wondeful Week.
Talk to you soon,
Meghan


No comments:

Post a Comment